Cindy is a BMFT, AAMFT and BBHT board approved supervisor with experience supervising interns, pre-licensed therapists as well as fully licensed therapists. Cindy offers individual, dyad and group supervision. Supervision is able to occur in person at Cindy’s office in Elk River or via tele-supervision.
Cindy has worked in a variety of settings (private practice, day treatment, intensive outpatient, inpatient and in-home) with both children, adolescents and adults which allows her to support supervisees that are obtaining their hours/experience in various settings.
Cindy teaches a graduate level Clinical Supervision course at Metro State, actively participates in a consultation with group with other supervisors and regularly participates in continuing education courses around supervision..
Cindy's Supervision Experience:
– Clinical Supervision Course (3 credit graduate course), Metro State Graduate School; Spring 2020.
– Clinical Supervision Course (3 credit graduate course), Metro State Graduate School; Summer 2019.
-Co-taught Clinical Supervision Training course 670, 45 CE at Adler Graduate School with Amanda Richards, MA, LPCC, LADC, MAC; Fall 2017
Group Supervision: $25.00/hour (group size is 4-6)
Individual supervision: $75.00/hour
Dyad Supervision: $50.00/hour
- MAARCH: Making a Case for Clinical Supervision Ethics and Outcomes – November 2017
- NAADAC: Making a Case for Clinical Supervision – October 2016
Supervision Training (attended):
- May 2019: MFT Ethics Conference, University of Wisconsin-Stout, 4 CEUs.
- November 2018: The Empty Office: Navigating the Ins and Outs of Providing High-Quality Supervision When Your Staff are Mobile, 3 CEUs
- September 2018: Ethical and Systemic Considerations in TeleTherapy and TeleSupervision, 1.5 CEUs
- September 2018: Supervising the Millennial Counselor, Tips and Techniques, 1.5 CEUs
- September 2018: Common Questions & Best Practices for MN Board-Approved Supervisors, Part I & II, 3 CEUs
- November 2016: Best Practices for LMFT Supervisors Part I and II, 3 CEUs
- November 2016: Power of Language in Supervision and Treatment, 1.5 CEUs
- October 2016-February 2017 Supervision of Supervision with Dan Miller, MA, LMFT, 16 hours
- June 2015-May 2016 Supervision of Supervision with Jennifer Connor, PhD, LMFT, 20 hours
- April 2015: Training in Clinical Supervision, 30 CEUs
- November 2014: Supervisory Ethics, 4 CEUs
- September 2014: Cultivating Expertise in Clinical Supervision, 6 CEUs